Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Naked Man In My Backyard Update...

The naked man in my backyard returned. This time he was actually over his fence into the creek area between our fences. He had the front of his shorts pulled up in an exposing manor - impossible to explain. Instead of calling the police again, Tony and I decided that he would go over and talk to the man's son to see exactly what we are dealing with. He apparently has some sort of brain damage and is obsessed with tanning. Yes, I said tanning. The son told Tony that his father thinks that every single inch of his body needs to be tan and that is why he has been exposing himself in my backyard. Now, I know you all are thinking that such things only happen to me and that I somehow cosmically attract these phenomena. Well, I fear you may be right.

2 comments:

flowerpower70 said...

Flypaper for Freaks! I am the president, so this makes you my VP!

Anonymous said...

Tell him that Victoria's Secret makes a nice tanning solution that doesn't turn you orange.