Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Life, Liberty and the Pursuit of Blowing Shit Up

I attended the City Alderman's meeting last night and watched Fireworks become legal in our cozy little section of the Kansas City Metropolitan area. Ours is the third suburb to legalize in as many years. All of our conversations that started with "When they legalize in the city..." are about to be reality. This could have tremendous financial consequences for us and we are very excited. Canyon and I will continue to run the stand at the lake but I'm sure Tony and Crew here in the city will blow us away in sales! I've got lots of work to do but am very excited about doing it! Looks like my Christmas is in July!
I am posting Fireworks endorsements from Schoolhouse Rock and Ryan Adams for your viewing pleasure on this most festive occasion.


"...Cause everybody wants to go forever, I just wanna burn up hard and bright. I just wanna be your firecracker and maybe be your baby tonight." - Ryan Adams, Firecracker -
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kOSX9VlXANQ

No comments: