Sorry for the lack of communication today, I just hung out with Zoe all day.
The vet finally called back around 530 and said that most of the blood work was back, just waiting on a couple more things. Everything is normal so far. The normal blood work was good and bad news. Good that nothing serious showed up, bad that it wasn't something simple and treatable. If the rest of the blood work comes back normal tomorrow, I'm being told that the only option at this point is to do exploratory surgery, which is not recommended due to her age. I guess I will go in and sit down with the doc tomorrow and talk it through.