Friday, February 27, 2009

In Case You Were Wondering....

Due to the amazing clarity of my Bose headphones, it has occurred to me that it can be quite difficult to tell the difference between the voices of Frank Zappa and Ike Turner. Sorry, Frank.

I am trying to recover the memory of the exact age that I realized that consideration for other people is part of being a grown up. I think I was in my 30's.... shit.

I love Glow Sticks. They make me happy. I have a whole box if anyone wants one.

Drinking and Driving has all but cured my Road Rage.

I bought my son an XBox 360. He gave me his GameBoy. I think I got the wet end of the stick.

It is really starting to irritate me that the songs I put on my blog seem to be strangely corresponding to songs they use in commercials.... Are they picking my brain or have I really gone that mainstream in my old age? I choose to believe the former.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f9igF75f9Ew

No comments: