Thursday, December 18, 2008

Oh, the places your mind goes when your insomnia has taken you inches from a psychotic break


I'm sure in some countries, Teenager Meat is considered a delicacy.
.
My favorite Dirty Joke:
Why did the pervert cross the road?
Because his *i*k was stuck in the chicken.
.
Give-a, give-a, give-a Garmin.
.
I haven't used my Spanish-English dictionary in months.
.
On January 21st, I bet George could get a job shining shoes in Iraq.
.
I wonder if that old lady ever found the beef....?
.
Occupation Pondering #352: Jeffrey Dean Morgan's tshirt.
.
Please don't listen to any of this dribble. Anyone stupid enough to live in this dreadfully cold place is not worth the oxygen it takes to fuel them everyday. Hey, I kinda got a jab in on Sarah there, too.

1 comment:

flowerpower70 said...

I'm sure if I had a better wi-fi connection I could steal, I would be doing the same thing all night long. I love the internet! Got a question? Google it!, want to hear a song or watch a video you haven't heard in years? Youtube it! Technology rocks!