Tuesday, May 12, 2009

I'm losing track of how long I've been here

My physical status:
I am doing as well as can be expected: I finally blew that gasket that I've been warning the kids about and someone sawed open my skull and played with my brain for a few hours. I am walking and talking, so not complaining.
My mental status:
I feel extremely fortunate to be alive. I am going absolutely nuts in this hospital. I finally got moved out of ICU yesterday, so am now able to move around more and take showers. If all goes well I will be out of here by Friday at the latest.
Well, I've concentrated and looked at this screen for as long as I can, so I will leave you with a promise to update you more as my focus returns more and more!
Love you guys.
S.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

ne bileyim bi yorum yazayım dedim ama blog'un çok karanlık olmuş ama resimlerini begendim

@Jhe. said...

Minha vidá sew rezume a está musica = Adele - rolling you !